OF PRAYER + FASTING
What is the Purpose of the 40 Days of Fasting?
We are committing to 40 Days of prayer and fasting for God to move powerfully in:
- Our lives (10 days)
- Our Local Church (10 days)
- Our City, State, and Country (20 Days)
Why 40 Days?
Whenever God wanted to prepare someone for His purposes, He took 40 days.
- Noah’s life was transformed by 40 days of rain.
- Moses was transformed by 40 days on Mount Sinai.
- The spies were transformed by 40 days in the Promised Land.
- David was transformed by Goliath’s 40-day challenge.
- Elijah was transformed when God gave him 40 days of strength from a single meal.
- The entire city of Nineveh was transformed when God gave the people 40 days to change.
- Jesus was empowered by 40 days in the wilderness
- The disciples were transformed by 40 days with Jesus after his resurrection.
What are the Dates?
February 22 – April 6th, 2023.
Good Friday, April 8th at 7:30pm we will be Celebrating the Lord’s Supper, in our Good Friday Service titled “The Cross: From a Different Perspective”
Corporate Prayer Gatherings
Join us by investing in a corporate prayer gathering each week. Over the 40 days, we will have a Wednesday night prayer gathering at 7pm, followed by a Mid-week Spiritual Growth Gathering.